Group Internal Audit Analyst
Internal Audit Analyst
- Group Internal Audit
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety
of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because
we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more
innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global
community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn
The Organisation & Role
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living. At Group Internal Audit, we support this journey by making sure that the company doesn’t get off track. We manage the Electrolux Control System (ECS), which aims to ensure that financial processes work as intended and that we also perform audits across the Group that give assurance and provide actionable insights to help Electrolux execute our strategy.
We are now looking for an internal audit analyst to support our mission in working smarter, both in terms of using our digital tools and by driving continuous improvement in our processes. By making the best of our systems and working with stakeholders across the globe, you’ll help make sure that key ECS activities are performed and that the crucial reports are generated. For internal audit, you’ll be part of the journey to implement (and then be the super user for) a new internal audit tool, which should make us more efficient in generating reports for top management, as well as tracking the development of our action plans. Another important aspect of this role is to be part of generating ideas for continuous improvement and the work of realizing those opportunities. There will also be opportunities for you to join our internal audit teams and be part of some of the internal audits that we perform across the Globe.
On a typical day you will be assisting our business areas, following up on the implementation and effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance with the ECS Program. This includes training new employees in the ECS tool, as well as continuous improvement work in the form of developing new reports and presentations for different stakeholders in the system. You will also be onboarding someone from our business globally to our internal audit system and explain to them how they should use the system to update their action plans. You may also be working with our internal auditors to improve the way we consolidate and report our findings, which will allow the audit board/committee to get a better view of our work, or for us to gain valuable insights and improve our processes.
Key Responsibilities and tasks
• Provide program support and independent oversight for the Electrolux Control System, including:
- Acting as a business partner, proposing actions to improve governance, internal control and risk management processes
- Supporting in the planning, communication, monitoring, reporting, and follow-up of program activities to help ensure that controls are implemented and that weaknesses are identified, understood and addressed
- Support in the development of the program and its system
• Coordinate the preparation of the Audit Board/Committee materials on a quarterly basis and prepare ad-hoc reports
• Act as a super user for the internal audit tool and manage access, configuration, reporting etc.
• Drive continuous improvement within Group Internal Audit department, by for instance running workshops or gaining insights from the internal audit tool
• Assist in performing internal audit assignments or fraud investigations
• Thorough and have an eye for detail
• A natural organiser, confident in managing both your own work as well as joint projects with other functions
• You are a generally skilled IT user and eager to learn new IT systems
• University business degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• 1-3 years relevant work experience
• Project management and organizing skills
• Excellent spoken and written English required
- Additional languages are considered a merit, especially Arabic, Spanish or Mandarin
• Strong merit if you have experience from
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) projects
- developing and conducting training activities
- internal controls and/or audit within an SAP environment
This is a full-time position, based at our Global Headquarters in Stockholm/Stadshagen, where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office! You will report to ‘Internal Audit Manager’ and should expect occasional travelling once Covid restrictions are lifted.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com
Contact person: Niclas Norman Sellhammar#LI-NN1