Group Internal Audit – Systems Analyst
Group Internal Audit – Systems Analyst
Would you like to work with systems and people to drive Internal Controls and Internal Audit excellence? Are you a self-driving team player, good at multitasking, communication and IT systems?
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
At Group Internal Audit we support this journey by making sure that the company doesn’t get off track. We manage the Electrolux Control System (ECS) that should ensure that financial processes work as intended and we also perform audits across the Group that give assurance and provide actionable insights to help Electrolux execute its strategy.
We are now looking for an Internal Audit/Control - Systems Analyst who will support our mission to work smarter using digital tools. By working with stakeholders across the globe and as well as our IT system you’ll help make sure that key ECS activities during the year are performed and that reports are generated. For internal audit you’ll be part of the journey to implement and then be the super user for a new internal audit tool which should make us more efficient in generating reports for top management, tracking action plans and generating ideas for continuous improvement.
You will be based in our headquarters in Stockholm and you will report operationally to the Director Internal Audit and functionally to the Director of Internal Control.
A typical day
On a typical day you will be assisting the business areas with follow up of the implementation and effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance with the ECS Program. This includes training for new employees of the ECS tool and continuous improvement work in the form of developing new reports and presentations for different stakeholders in the system.
You will also be onboarding someone from our business globally to our internal audit system and explain to them how they should use the system to update their action plans. Then you might be configuring a new report in the system that will allow the audit board/committee to get a better view of our work or for us to gain insights and improve our processes.
Key operational responsibilities:
Provide program support and independent oversight for ECS including:
• Act as a business partner, proposing actions to improve governance, internal control and risk management processes.
• Support in the planning, communication, monitoring, reporting, and follow up of program activities to help ensure that controls are implemented and that weaknesses are identified, understood, and addressed.
• Support in the development of the program and its system.
• Coordinate the preparation of the Audit Board/Committee materials on a quarterly basis and prepare ad-hoc reports.
• Act as a super user for the internal audit tool and manage access, configuration, reporting etc.
• Drive continues improvement within Group Internal Audit department by for instance running workshops or gaining insights from the internal audit tool.
• Assist in performing internal audit assignments or fraud investigations.
Who you are
• Organized mulitasker – you are able to deal with the complexity of working in two worlds, Internal Control and Internal Audit, and make sure that key deadlines are met in both worlds.
• Ambitious & Driven – you act independently in acquiring information needed, building networks that can support you and pushing our agenda forward with stakeholders.
• Collaborative - you build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions and levels of hierarchy.
• Detail oriented – you are passionate about getting details right as the credibility and influence of internal audit depends on clarity, consistency and quality.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Fluent in English, additional languages is a plus, especially Arabic, Thai or Mandarin.
• Interest and skill in understanding IT systems.
• Project management and organizational skills.
• Experience from Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) projects is a plus.
• Experience from developing and conducting training activities is a plus.
• Experience from internal controls and/or audit within an SAP environment is a plus.