Group Manufacturing Engineering Advanced Automation Technologies Manager
See the world from here. Change the world from here.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (ITA) in a modern office setting with +30 colleagues dedicated to Manufacturing Engineering and Digital Operations.
As part of the Group Manufacturing Engineering Automation team, you will manage a team of dedicated engineers in the scouting and assessment of new technologies as well as developing new solutions to allow further automation of our Manufacturing Processes.
• Become the group reference for Advanced Automation Technologies Solutions within Group Manufacturing Engineering and other departments (Group Technology Organization, R&D organization, etc…).
• Develop and apply the Advanced Automation & Technology Roadmap following Group ME application needs.
• Drive and develop a group of engineers to scout and assess feasibility of new technologies (technically and economically).
• Develop new solutions to be applied to existing processes in our factories.
• Support the standardization team on the benchmarking process of a given solution.
• Collaborate with Automation Project leaders, Suppliers and Integrators in the application of these new technologies on real processes.
• Application fields:
- Industrial Vision systems & Machine Learning
- Collaborative Robot applications
- Advanced Robotic tools and applications
- Virtual Commissioning & Digital twin
- Automation Monitoring and control
• Engineering University degree (Bachelor or Master) with over 10 years working experience on discrete automation.
• Knowledge and application experience on some of the subject maters fields: Industrial Vision systems & Machine Learning, Collaborative Robot applications, Advanced Robotic tools and applications, Virtual Commissioning & Digital twin, Monitoring & Control…
• Applied research and development experience will be highly valued.
• Excellent Project Management Skills.
• Good communication and collaboration Skills. Fluent English written and spoken.
• Ability to work in multicultural teams, open and innovative mindset. Goal-oriented, persevering, focused on quality and meeting deadlines.
• Available to travel internationally.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.