Group Manufacturing Engineering Project Engineer
Make your mark where engineering really comes to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Siewierz, in the tumble dryer Plant, together with other colleagues dedicated to Group Manufacturing Engineering for the Business Area Europe.
As GME Project Engineer will drive assigned projects in the area of production equipment, testing and programming process.
You will collaborate with other team members from internal departments such as R&D, Production, Quality and factories across the Globe to support process & equipment standardization, constantly improving process efficiency and product quality.
• Drive or participate in assigned Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects in Fabric Care & Dish Care, sector EMEA.
• Prepare technical specification of equipment and tooling including safety and environment requirements according to Global Manufacturing Engineering Guidelines.
• Be a Team-member reference for Manufacturing Engineering in the New Product Projects.
• Implement specific Man. Eng. Actions for new Product Projects or other Man. Eng. Projects (Capacity, Efficiency, Improvements,….) in cooperation with Plant Man. Eng.
• Participate in PFMEA/
• Analyse production capacity, shape manufacturing set-up according to strategy.
• University Degree, Technical/Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Industrial, Electrics or Mechatronics (preferred minimum 2-3 years of experience with household appliances production or design)
• Experience with industrial equipment, specification and purchasing
• Strong communication skills, openness to change, easily adaptable in new working environment
• Goal-oriented, Self-motivated, Good analytical and methodical skills for problem solving skills, keen on working in multicultural teams,
• Knowledge in CAD system 2d/3d
• Knowledge of equipment safety norms
• Experience of P-FMEA methodology
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/b7f51e94-8a46-493c-8aeb-49208e457d91
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.