Group Manufacturing Engineering Project Engineer
Help bringing the right people to the right place
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a permanent team member in our Group Engineering. In this role you will be engaged in the technical items of process engineering, working together with other key functions.
• Drive or participate in assigned Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects in Fabric Care & Dish Care, sector EMEA
• Prepare technical specification of equipment and tooling including safety and environment requirements according to Global Manufacturing Engineering Guidelines
• Review with selected suppliers the technical solutions, in particular for what concerns automatic and robotized equipment and analyse the results of robot simulations
• Be a Team-member reference for Manufacturing Engineering in the New Product Projects
• Implement specific Man. Eng. Actions for new Product Projects or other Man. Eng. Projects (Capacity, Efficiency, Process improvements) in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
• Participate in PFMEA sessions
• Analyse production capacity, shape manufacturing set-up according to strategy
• University Degree, Technical/Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Industrial, Electrics or Mechatronics (preferred minimum 2-3 years of experience with household appliances production or design)
• Experience with industrial equipment, knowledge of robotized automatic equipment and of process control vision systems
• Strong communication skills, openness to change, easily adaptable in new working environment, goal-oriented, self-motivated, good analytical and methodical skills for problem solving skills, keen on working in multicultural teams
• Strong knowledge of CAD systems 2d/3d, fluent English required
• Knowledge of 3D printing, equipment safety norms, European Machinery Standards and P-FMEA methodology
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world.
For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.