Group Manufacturing Engineering Project Engineer - Electronics
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Location: Swidnica, Poland
As GME Project Engineer will drive assigned projects in the area of production equipment, testing and programming process for ovens, cookers and hobs.
You will collaborate with other team members from internal departments such as R&D, Production, Quality and factories across the Globe to support process & equipment standardization, constantly improving process efficiency and product quality.
Your main tasks:
• Being the reference person for programming and testing.
• Ensure test process compliance with relevant technical standards.
• Participation in manufacturing engineering projects within Electrolux Plants belonging to Food Preparation in mainly Europe Business Area (Swidnica, Forli, Rothenburg, Satu Mare, Zabrze, Cerreto) but also supporting activities in other regions.
• Preparation of technical specifications for equipment, including safety and environment requirements, according to Global Manufacturing Engineering guidelines.
• Supervise equipment installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
• Perform the manufacturability analysis of New Products including PFMEA study.
• Engineering degree in Electronics / Electrical / Automation Engineering.
• Preferred at least 3 years of experience with manufacturing in the international company
• Experience in project management and new product introduction
• Experience with industrial equipment, specification and purchasing
• Knowledge about test and measurement techniques, electrical standards, automation, ESD problematics
• Good analytical and methodical problem solving skills
• Goal-oriented, persevering, focused on quality.
• Self organized, able to share attention between short and long term goals
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
• Interesting position in a global structure of manufacturing and challenge to take part in ambitious projects.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, sport cards, additional bonuses, discount for Electrolux products.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.#LI-KO1