Group Manufacturing Engineering Project Engineer (m/w/d)
Let’s make together real Industry 4.0 factory!
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Rothenburg in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to Group and Factory Manufacturing Engineering.
We are looking for a Project Engineer in our Group Manufacturing Engineering BA EU Food Preparation Team, team to deliver wide range of equipment and automations for production of ovens and hobs in our plants, with main attention on Rothenburg plant.
Your main tasks:
· Participation in Manufacturing Engineering projects within Electrolux Plants belonging to Food Preparation in mainly Europe Business Area (Rothenburg, Forlì, Świdnica, Rothenburg, Satu Mare, Zabrze, Cerreto d’Esi) and supporting activities in other regions when needed.
· Manufacturability analysis of New Products including PFMEA study.
· Preparation of technical specifications for equipment, including safety and environment requirements, according to Global Manufacturing Engineering guidelines.
· Supervise equipment installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
· Ensure test process compliance with relevant technical standards and company guidelines as well as alignment with Technology Roadmap.
· Apply innovative Industry 4.0 solutions, reducing energy consumption and increasing automation level
· University Degree, Technical/Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Industrial, Electrics or Mechatronics
· Preferred minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing engineering
· Experience with industrial equipment, knowledge of robotized automatic equipment and of process control vision systems
· Strong communication skills, openness to change, easily adaptable in new working environment, goal-oriented, self-motivated, good analytical and methodical skills for problem solving skills, keen on working in multicultural teams
· Knowledge of CAD systems 2D/3D would be an advantage, fluent German and English required
· Knowledge of equipment safety norms, European Machinery Standards and P-FMEA methodology.
· Languages: Fluent English and German
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.