Group Supply Chain Development, Innovation & PMO Lead
Support the continued review of the Electrolux supply chain strategy, manage the portfolio of key projects and supply chain innovation, facilitates upskilling of the supply chain community through the SC academy.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm at the Electrolux HQ at Kungsholmen. Here more than 1000 people come together in a truly international environment.
Group Operations (GO) drives operational excellence and leverages economies of scale to deliver consumer-preferred, best-in-class products at a faster pace than competition. It also has a high focus on sustainability and employee safety. GO comprises of several functions, including Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, Product Sourcing, Supply Chain, Health & Safety and EMS. It is responsible to leverage scale and digitalization for full value chain operational excellence.
By driving a consumer driven supply chain network, the group supply chain at Electrolux supports profitable growth across the end-to-end supply chain through product availability, delivery service and customer experience across all Business Areas, markets and channels. We drive supply chain process excellence across Business Areas and proactive and data driven decision making to enable the resilience required to cope with events, markets opportunities and risks across the supply chain – always striving to delight our customers through service excellence while operating an efficient supply chain.
Your main tasks:
· You will manage the supply chain project portfolio and secure alignment of the portfolio across Business Areas and functions, and you support the yearly strategy process to define the strategy and business plan.
· You will be engaged in global and regional Supply Chain transformation projects and lead large supply chain programs.
· Manage Supply Chain Innovation through identifying opportunities, sharing and reapplying and drive towards implementation in collaboration with stakeholders.
· Facilitate upskilling of the SC Community through the Supply Chain Academy.
· The right candidate will likely have a Master’s degree or equivalent, more than 10 years of experience in Supply Chain and experience in driving large scale transformation projects and solid project management skills.
· Strong leadership skills with strategic thinking that inspire and engage people and drive and deliver business results in a short -and long-term perspectives. Customer centric mindset with ability to drive change and influence others at all levels of the organisation.
· Very strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to adapt the communication style, concept and solutions to different stakeholders and proven skills in developing written communication to senior leadership.
· Solid business mindset bringing the market, product and supply chain perspectives together. Personal experiences from a global and international environment and with an open and curious mindset that fosters innovation. Strong desire to drive digital transformation and bring new ideas to Electrolux.
· Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.