GSSO Manager and CHO Russia
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
We are looking for a Global Shared Service Organization Manager & Country Holding Officer to become a part of our Accountin team, based in Moscow, Russian Federation. The main objective of the role is to secure quality, efficiency
and continuous improvement of accounting operations (Accounts Payables,
Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, tax, payroll and others where applicable)
and processes in the local team.
A typical day at work:
On the position of GSSO Manager you would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supervise Accounting Department, drive a performance management culture within a team, ensuring clear expectations, objectives, roles and responsibilities, make sure that reporting deadlines are met (fiscal and Group);
- Assure compliance with federal and local laws and regulations, as well as corporate policies;
- Monitor compliance with RAS and IFRS within company procedures;
- Ensure that all tax obligations of the company are fulfilled;
- Ensure that accounting and tax policies are developed and implemented;
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits;
- Prepare, analyze, and ensure integrity of all data;
- Organize the establishment and maintenance of the company’s accounting systems to provide external and internal stakeholders complete and reliable information on the company's financial and business operations, and its financial position;
- Continuously improve internal processes, participate in IT system development (SAP) in close cooperation with IT and Controlling Departments;
- Review contracts;
- Manage bank relations locally on behalf of Group Treasury;
- Provide skills/knowledge transfer to Shared Service Center and Local Accounting Team, at the same time being a part of Russian Leadership Team;
Taking responsibility for looking after the shareholders’ interests in Russia you would act as Country Holding Officer (CHO):
- governance structure, delegations of authority and company secretariat matters;
- statutory financial reporting and audit;
- capital structures;
- Group and local policies' coordination and adherence;
- project work, as may be requested by the Group’s Holding function.
Who you are:
Energetic. - You drive and deliver business results in a short and long term perspective.
Agile. - You quickly understand and react to changes and take decision despite instabilities and uncertainties.
Open. - You keep the internal customer in front of mind, encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
Analytical. - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
Leader. - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
Team player. - You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- Higher education in Finance/Accountancy/Economic studies.
- Minimum 8 years of financial and accounting background in international company.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in the sphere.
- Good knowledge of Russian GAAP, tax regulations as well as IFRS.
- Good IT operational knowledge, experience with ERP systems.
- ACCA or other certificates would be an advantage.
- Native Russian.
- Fluent English.