GT North Sales Manager
Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Leads sales function for General Trade Channel – North Area – major appliances.
- Formulate, develop and implement sales strategies and forecast
- Execute trade marketing strategies in GT North to achieve sales targets.
- Lead in formulation as well as negotiation of trading terms in consultation with the Sales manager
A Typical Day
1. Key Account management:
- Regular visit, maintaining good relations, negotiation, attending to (and serving) their needs and initiating mutually-beneficial deals. Represents Electrolux at meetings and/or special functions whenever necessary
- Review & analyze the market to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates;
- Assist the Sales Executives in delivering sales presentations to key clients and maintaining good relations, negotiating and closing deals
2. Responsible for GT North Sales Forecasting, Planning and implementation thereof.
- Ensure that sales target & A/R target are attained each month;
- Analyzes Sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales
3. Initiate, plan, develop, coordinate and
execute sales policies and programs for GT North (i.e.
targets, incentive, commission schemes for team members, Sales Training, etc.).
4. Manage, train and motivate the whole sales force of the assigned region toward agreed objectives and
achievement of the prescribed target. Build a Professional Local Sale in the assigned region/area. If needed,
re-organize sales territories, quotas and goals in coordination with Sales Manager
5. Co-conceptualize and implement sales promotion campaign for MT, GT together with the Product & Marketing
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal & External customers. You should be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Hanoi, Vietnam on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should have this skillsets:
- Product/Service knowledge
- Customer relationship management
- Negotiation skills
- Finance basics
- “Can do” Attitude
- Strategic Leadership
- Willing to do extensive field work
- Willing to travel
- Operational Leadership
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, master degree is preferably
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience preferably gained from FMCG and/or appliance industry; 2 years of which is in a managerial level.