Hardware Engineer Intern
Assist in development of consumer product integration of embedded electronics for laundry products parts such as Unit Interfaces, Power Boards and Sensor Boards. Participate in the development and maintenance of embedded electronics. Interact and collaborate on products and projects with a local team in USA, offshore teams in Europe and global suppliers. To support testing execution on laundry products.
- Troubleshooting on Hardware applied for Laundry
- Project team member, responsible for Electronics Assembly development
- Prepare monthly reports for Electronics Assembly performance in the field (quality index)
- Prepare test reports
- Conduct electronics assembly testing according Electrolux test specifications and procedures
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Engineering in Systems, Electronics, Electrical or Computer.
- Must be at least a junior
- Developed math and science skills with desirable minimum 2 years in school with some curriculum in semiconductor electronics, electrical machines, electrical circuits, electrical measurement and firmware for embedded electronics.
MAJOR SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work in a lab and use multi-meter, oscilloscope, compilers, data-logger and databases
- Experience with an electrical devices and semiconductor electronics and embedded microcontrollers
- Understanding of tool chains (compilers, assemblers, linkers) and knowledge of C or C++ language
- Understanding of printed circuit boards development and assembly
- Understanding of electrical components as asynchronous motors, synchronous motors and solenoids
- Role begins May 2020 and ends August 2020