Hardware Engineer Intern (Spring 2021)
Our future is determined by the way we all live our lives.
That’s why we strive to improve everyday life for millions of people and the
world around us. It is embodied in everything we do. In every idea, every
product and every human interaction.
At Electrolux, we believe that outstanding taste experiences should be easy for everyone. That there is always a better way to care for our clothes to make them look and feel new longer. That the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
To succeed, we continuously rethink and improve our ways of working – internally, and together with our customers and partners.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
This is us – at Electrolux we shape living for the better.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Assist in development of consumer product integration of embedded electronics for laundry products parts such as Unit Interfaces, Power Boards and Sensor Boards. Participate in the development and maintenance of embedded electronics. Interact and collaborate on products and projects with a local team in USA, offshore teams in Europe and global suppliers. To support testing execution on laundry products.
- Troubleshooting on Hardware applied for Laundry
- Project team member, responsible for Electronics Assembly development
- Prepare monthly reports for Electronics Assembly performance in the field (quality index)
- Prepare test reports
- Conduct electronics assembly testing according Electrolux test specifications and procedures
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Field of study pursuing major of Engineering in Systems, Electronics, Electrical or Computer
- College Mechanical Design Project
- Developed math and science skills with desirable minimum 2 years in school with some curriculum in semiconductor electronics, electrical machines, electrical circuits, electrical measurement and firmware for embedded electronics
- Ability to work in a lab and use multi-meter, oscilloscope, compilers, data-logger and databases
- Experience with electrical devices and semiconductor electronics and embedded microcontrollers
- Understanding of tool chains (compilers, assemblers, linkers) and knowledge of C or C++ language
- Understanding of electrical components as asynchronous motors, synchronous motors and solenoids and printed circuit boards development and assembly