Head of Group Logistics
By driving a consumer driven supply chain network, the group supply chain at Electrolux supports profitable growth across the end-to-end supply chain through product availability, delivery service and customer experience across all Business Areas, markets, and channels. We drive supply chain process excellence across Business Areas and proactive and data driven decision making to enable the resilience required to cope with events, markets opportunities and risks across the supply chain – always striving to delight our customers through service excellence while operating an efficient supply chain.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Shanghai in a modern office setting with XX colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Additional locations: Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, or major city in U.S., Brazil, Europe.
Drive effective & efficient management of finished goods logistics and the development and implementation of state-of-the-art logistics processes and solutions
The scope of this role includes:
· All finished goods logistics operations – primary & secondary transportation, warehousing, customs operations
· Leading group-wide logistics processes, capabilities and improvements
· Ocean, airfreight/ express transport planning/ booking incl. reporting
· Ownership and group-wide steering for sustainability in logistics
· Key, group-level logistics partner collaboration
Your main tasks:
· Provide group-wide process and capability leadership for all transport and warehousing of finished goods
· Continuous development of logistics processes and network solutions (incl. D2C/ e-commerce) at group, BA and market level
· Drive sustainability in logistics (incl. transportation and warehousing)
· Scout external trends and innovations in all areas of logistics & drive adaptations of those within our supply chain
· Engage with key logistics partners in projects & improvement initiatives
· Drive key projects in the area of logistics operations
· Operational responsibility for transport planning and bookings of (cross-BA) ocean and express transport flows (incl. spot quote management and associated reporting)
· Drive forecasting for ocean and express transport capacities and support logistics tenders and contracting from the operational perspective
· Steer logistics costs excellence and productivity
· Lead associated team members, engage in the Group Supply Chain leadership team, and drive talent development and upskilling across the entire logistics community
· Close link to BA logistics, promoting best practice sharing and collaboration across BAs in all areas of logistics
· Close link to material handling & inbound supply chain, ensuring process alignment in component inbound logistics
· Master’s degree or equivalent
· Min 15 years of experience in logistics and/ or operational supply chain
· Excellent, proven understanding of logistics solutions development
· Previous management experience at BA supply chain or plant/market level with extensive people and functional leadership
· Strong ability to deliver results in a network setup, through influencing skills and expertise-based leadership
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
· Fully proficient in English both verbal and written
· Ability to work in an international environment, to collaborate worldwide and work in a remote organization
The role is Full time with variable shift patterns (inclusive of weekend and evening hours) based on a 37.5 hour week which the recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.