Head of Infrastructure
Make every day, extraordinary.
Electrolux Professional presents
HEAD OF INFRASTRUCTURE
As part of the Electrolux Professional team, one day is never the same as the next. But what drives us everyday is our mission to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable. Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey – and making it a winning one - whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café. Acting truly sustainable means going beyond products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry. Electrolux Professional – we are The OnE.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
IT operations is going through significant change as we strive to become a more customer and service oriented organization. We are challenged by new requirements in the cloud, mobility, security and connected appliances (IoT) domains and we need to standardize services provided across the globe. This means that we have an ambitious and exciting roadmap to deliver. We need an energetic, inspirational change leader to drive innovation and deliver global standardization within the Network, Security and Infrastructure areas.
Your job is to plan, direct and design the company’s IT infrastructure while simultaneously managing the IT team responsible for ensuring efficient and reliable IT Infrastructure services.
It is your mission to provide high performance for all Infrastructure Components including Network, connectivity, telephony, videoconferencing, platforms, in close collaboration with external providers and having a holistic view on security.
Communication Skills – Stellar communication skills are necessary to strategize, plan and collaborate with internal staff and external service providers..
Your responsibilities will be:
• Managing overall IT day-to-day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end-user satisfaction.
• Manage IT resource requirements to ensure appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands.
• Lead IT asset management capability to ensure asset’s full lifetime cycle, value is achieved
• Manage strategic relationships with key IT product and services providers.
• Provide in-depth technical expertise for both tactical and operational initiatives.
• Partner with Information Security Director on the development and delivery of IT security tools, standards, architecture and systems to ensure information system security across the enterprise; facilitates migration of non-compliant environments to compliant environments
• Be a key stakeholder in the evaluation and selection of security and systems. Makes recommendations and assists in the implementation of changes to work methods and procedures to make them more effective or to strengthen security measures.
• Develop and oversee policy for, device management, IT service and support, infrastructure management, network management, cloud services, operational security, and managed services.
• Develop functional strategies for infrastructure footprint and service/support footprint
• Coordinate Daily Incident, Problem, Change management. Ensure Service Level Agreements evaluated and executed consistently.
• Supervise daily activities for all Infrastructure team members. Perform problem analysis and implement resolution where appropriate. Perform administrative duties as required. Seek cost down / efficiencies whenever possible.
• Report daily activities for all Infrastructure team members. Perform problem analysis and implement resolution where appropriate. Perform administrative duties as required. Seek cost down / efficiencies whenever possible.
• Report monthly team, business plan themes to unit & department management
• Ensure strong & consistent communications with Business, ensuring operational metrics, change control and business impact is fully understood
• Ensure projects have standard evaluation checkpoints, facilitating preparation & pre-reviewing before customer; IS management review
• Be available – when needed – in the evening and during the weekends for escalated off-hours support coordination
• Participate in budget & business planning, lead responsible themes as assigned
• Keep current, updated with SW technologies & company strategic infrastructure direction
A service oriented mindset and being user/business value driven with proven ability to turn that into value adding innovation
Clear communicator. You can easily communicate to different types of audiences and ability to explain technical aspects in simple terms
Team player. You have strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively both with internal and external (offshore) partners remotely as well as under pressure
Proactive. Positive, flexible approach to delivery. You are not just solving the tasks, you always think ahead and pro-actively drive change initiatives
International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world. Able to drive and manage change, also across geographies
A smart risk taker. You are self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm as well organized and methodical to deal with challenges
Flexible. You are with an agile approach and willing to travel as required
Self-motivated and delivery focused.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree or Master degree in computer science, business or a related discipline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
• Excellent specific domain knowledge in modern network and cloud technologies
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in delivering IT Infrastructure solutions
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Extensive Technical Knowledge – IT Infrastructure Managers need to be intimately familiar with technologies such as Microsoft, Cisco and Vmware, storage area networks, WAN acceleration, virtualization, firewalls, routers, Platforms, Cloud and more.
• Proficiency with operating systems and network security
• Ability to see the big picture
• Problem solving skills
• Organization skills
• Risk management skills
• Attention to detail
• Project management skills
• Negotiation experience
• Excellent English both written and spoken
About Electrolux Professional
Electrolux Professional is a leading provider and trusted partner for unit and full solutions, with a comprehensive and integrated offering for food, beverage and laundry. Our innovative and efficient solutions help to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable - and truly sustainable every day. With 10,000 service technicians in over 140 countries, we offer our customers a worldwide service network. In 2018, Electrolux Professional had 3,000 employees and achieved global sales of SEK 9bn.
For more information, visit: www.professional.electrolux.com