Head of Manufacturing BA APAC&MEA
Head of Manufacturing APAC & MEA is responsible for leading manufacturing operations across multiple plants in APAC & MEA Operations, being accountable for the plants delivery on employee safety, product quality, operational compliance and plant financial metrics.
Will also be responsible for establishing and driving long-term manufacturing strategy for plants, including material sourcing, capacity, cost reduction, logistics, people, sustainability and quality improvement in order to ensure delivery of products according to the Company Strategic Plans.
The main challenge is to
assess talent at the sites and actively coach and hold accountable site leaders
to develop and move talent to support growing business needs and address talent
deficiencies rapidly, drive manufacturing standardization and process
improvements to achieve network optimization responsible for ongoing cost
reduction, and improvement of product quality.
A Typical Day
- Ensure plant world-class manufacturing activities based on EMS (Electrolux Manufacturing System) and global manufacturing principles and guidelines, while ensuring Quality and Safety are met on every process and for plants’ compliance with all regulatory policies.
- Define and ensure implementation of the Manufacturing Strategic Plan (Master Plan), in order to drive automation, digitalization, and new technologies, while ensuring the delivery of products in accordance to the company’s long-term plans.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding plants financial goals and keep operating performance targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Direct the company's manufacturing activities to ensure maximum effectiveness is obtained for the production of quality products within specified time and budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure implementation of transformational programs, new process and equipment in accordance with Manufacturing Engineering guidelines with a special focus in process automation
Who You Are
- Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- A leader – you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- A problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Results-driven. Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- A passionate business-minded leader. You inspire and engage people while fostering a culture of accountability and ownership.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- MBA or Master Degree in Engineering, Process Management or Manufacturing Management, preferred
- Solid experience in a leading and wide managerial position
- Experience with managing multiple production facilities, preferably in APAC/MEA
- Strong Manufacturing background
- Advanced knowledge/experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Solid Technical skill in Quality and Logistics Process
- Good knowledge about financial implications on the production process and their role in the organization
- Advanced English
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.