Head of Marketing, India
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are places we thrive in. The mission of the Marketing Head is to create simply outstanding experiences with activation of all touchpoints in the consumer journey.
In this role, you will drive the design, development and implementation of marketing strategies and programs, using consumer insights, business and market intelligence, to drive a consumer centric approach to growing the brand and business in the market.
You will propose, develop and implement marketing plans, and recommends initiatives and best practices to support the organization's short and long term business objectives, while ensuring that our brand is represented according to principles and that guidelines are applied consistently throughout.
A Typical Day
Overall strategy and planning
- Define local marketing strategy and plan, as part of cascade from BA strategy + follow up on execution in the market
- Deploy maturity roadmap and follow up – lead development in each team accordingly
- Guide the building and approval of campaign plans designed to drive brand and business goals
- Lead eCommerce marketing planning and joint business plan with strategic partners
- Ensure adherence to guidelines while encouraging local adaptation and thinking to maximize our deployment in market (particularly at retail)
- Participate in agency meetings. Ensuring that our investment is maximized and our operating model is optimized
- Synergize agencies in market, with particular focus on remuneration model and value for money
- In charge of overall marketing budget management
Excellence in execution
- Ensure that we optimize our activation and roll out of campaigns and other marketing activities to maximum impact
- Follow up on execution by reporting to senior leadership on status, measurement and follow up
- Ensure our brand value is maximized but delivering high quality marketing materials at all touchpoints
- Manage the local marketing for excellence and development of employees according plans in Talent One
- Ensure growth opportunities are provided and met where planned
- Ensure annual reviews and development plans in Talent One
Planning and approval of consumer promotions
- In collaboration with sales and product teams, ensure that there is an annual plan for consumer promotions that maximize ROI
- Ensure brand-led sales driving philosophy is applied to every promotion
- Own overall calendar of promotions and approval process (with finance) to ensure ROI/self funding is adhered to
- Require and ensure that follow up of each promotion is done
Who You Are
- Passionate about delivering simply outstanding consumer experiences.
- Extensive experience in marketing including retail, social media, paid media, campaign, consumer lifecycle management.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt well in unfamiliar situations.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Proven practical experience in applying testing/experimentation methodologies and optimization strategies.
- Masters of Business Administration in Marketing or related area
- 12-15 years of professional experience in marketing in consumer durables/goods.
- Fluent in English (oral and Written)