Head of Ownership Sales & Services Benelux
Consumer & Customer Care
Do you want to go beyond growing a sales channel and inspire millions of people to shape living for the better?
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
We are on a transformation journey fully shifting towards a consumer centric approach, reshaping the way we engage, interact and create value for our consumers – it’s an environment in constant change where we evangelize new ways of thinking and we are looking into new business models. To put this on top of our agenda, we have recently developed Ownership Sales and Service area to provide outstanding ownership experiences. This is where you come into the picture!
For the Benelux Cluster, we are looking for a Head of Ownership Sales & Service (OSS) to (1) focus on the end-to-end Consumer Journey by Design and Orchestrate an outstanding branded Ownership Experience (OX) (2) drive sales and monetization in the Cluster (i.e. monetize our Installed Base of appliances by focusing on Contact Centers, Websites, Service Technicians) and leverage Data Management & CRM accordingly, (3) Optimize costs via improvement of service network and (4) develop B2B sales of Spares and accessories to wholesalers.
You will be part of the Cluster Leadership team; you will report operationally to the General Manager of the Benelux Cluster and functionally to the VP Ownership Sales & Service Europe.
The role is Cluster based. You will work from Brussels and Alphen a/d Rijn one of which will be your primary location.
Key areas of responsibility
- Create solution oriented, self-learning culture; “Can do” mentality;
- Develop Ownership Sales & Service talents to the maximum of their potential via Coaching, Training and on the job experiences;
- Implement at cluster level the OSS Business Area Europe business vision and strategy;
- Drive the implementation of actions focused on increasing D2C personal / B2B sales and service levels and reducing costs;
- Follow through and improve monitoring procedures of KPI Dashboards and drive results;
- Setup and drive continuous improvement projects within OSS area and with other functions in the Clusters;
- Initiate and follow through on action plans per cluster. Focus on organization, process and tools, capability development, governance model and culture;
- Provide operational leadership to OSS in the Cluster, meaning within Service Operations, Contact Centers, Quality/Technical Support, Ownership Marketing, Service & Spares product line and D2C personal sales / B2B sales;
Who you are
Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback.
Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
Innovative – you love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but also to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
Results-driven – Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
Energetic – your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the passion essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Ambitious – You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Integrity and respect – you maintain high standards of honesty and trustworthiness and consider ethical implications of issues and decisions.
- Solid experience (5-10 years) in Consumer area and/or commercial areas and/or in aftermarket services. Ideally in more than one function.
- Strong experience in deploying business strategy and project management.
- Team management experience, having managed regionally spread teams.
- Academic degree in business and/or technical field.
- English and Dutch are a must, French is a pre.