Head of Ownership Solutions (Customer Care)
Consumer & Customer Care
- Your Role
This role will
responsible to lead service team including customer service and technicians to
deliver best in class services and develop strategies to increase
quality, efficiency and resolves customer issues. Provides the highest level of
customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing lasting customer
A Typical Day
- Develop working knowledge of industry regulations, restriction and laws and ensure service adheres to all regulations
- Monitor departments issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen recurring issues
- Oversees procedures and policies for better handling of customer
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements impacting customer care function
- Ensure department goals align with organizational goals and help teams drive strategic partner and initiatives
Who You Are
- Degree in Business Administration, Technics or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent experience in management role delivering technical services and improving services
- Good comprehensive industry knowledge
- Good track record of delivering and improving services in support of a growing organization
- Effective leadership skills, time management aptitude and problem sensitivity
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationship and lead group of people at various levels, and influence actions and decisions to conform the goals of the company
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as candidates will be interviewed continuously. The position may be filled prior to the date described as 'Apply by'