Head of Ownership Solutions, India
Consumer & Customer Care
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are places we thrive in.
As Ownership Solutions Head, you will lead the Electrolux Service businesses, developing and embedding a robust and innovative strategy & plan to deliver a simply outstanding, effortless consumer experience – enabling the ‘Perfect visit’. You will create & execute a framework and supporting programs which meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); Net Promoter Score (NPS), First-visit resolution (FVR) and Repair Cycle Time (RCT) and within budgeted operational costs.
The mission of the Ownership Solutions head is also to set the requirements for the ownership journey, from the onboarding to repair and service, in order to create a best in class branded ownership experience for consumers and to drive sales of accessories, consumables and services.
A Typical Day
- You will develop and execute a robust operational plan for the Service repair business, which aligns and supports the delivery of the Ownership Solutions business plan, working closely with key internal stakeholders, Customer Contact Centre, Service Engineering and Sales teams.
- You will lead and guide Service Managers nationally to deliver high quality technical services to consumers.
- You will be responsible for:
- Creation of a Service Operations plan which ensures current & future attraction, development, performance and retention of service technicians and organisations,
- An efficient service operating model; processes and related IT systems, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Development and implementation of contracts for Authorize Service Centres
- Ensure the team’s execution of the operational plan to deliver key KPIs within budgeted cost-to-serve (including labour and spare parts costs) for both in warranty and paid service,
- Ownership Solutions Net Sales/Growth and % Ownership Solutions of the Total Net Sales development
- Contribution to Fixed and EBIT
- Ongoing monitoring & communication of performance results against set objectives and programs within the context of the overall operational plan,
- To assist and drive the effort to increase the premiumization of products through excellent service of the department and client returns, thus driving Net Sales Growth and profit optimization.
- To drive sales and profit of Electrolux Aftermarket products and services.
- Market & competitors’ analysis to identify and prioritize opportunity areas for the expansion and development of Ownership Solutions offerings.
- Develops business short and mid-term plans for financial and operational objectives under own responsibility
- Manage & motivate all departmental employees through contact, growth and development of call center managers and staff, service crews and appointed service agents to achieve set goals of turnaround time.
- To monitor and compile relevant national and regional statistics regarding frequency and rate of service calls.
- Sourcing of new products in line with market needs and developing new markets, working in conjunction with Major Appliances Sales and Marketing on products where required
- Ensure market growth; achieve sales targets on units, sales value, and GPs on all products.
Who You Are
- Collaborative - Values experience and contributions of individual team members as well as peers; demonstrates willingness to collaborate using effective communication to find new, creative solutions to problems as well as emerging opportunities,
- Customer focused - You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem-solving skills to reassuring customers,
- A problem-solver – You use your analytical skills to see challenges as opportunities,
- Self-motivated - You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve,
- A leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it,
- Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and set about realizing them with a customer first mind-set,
- A strategic thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals,
- Results-driven -You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- A negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position,
- Experienced – You have previously led a National Service or related business, ideally within Whitegoods or Service-type industry,
- It is also advantageous if you possess relevant technical service knowledge
- You should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering. Masters in Operations Management preferred.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Leadership capabilities
- Experience in Contact Centre, Quality, CRM, Spares Operations and Service Operations
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding in financials and P&L management
- 12-15 years’ experience in Consumer Care/Aftermarket Business in Consumer durables/Automobile Industry