Head of Product-Care & Wellbeing
- Your Role
Develops Product Category plans, sees
that they are implemented, monitors the results, and takes corrective action. Justifying
new product development investments, determining and documenting new product
requirements, developing sales forecasts and product pricing, and launching new
products to the marketplace. Proven ability to manage key account relationships
and large-scale projects.
A Typical Day
- DEVELOPING MARKETING STRATEGIES. Develops long-range marketing strategy for the product category Care & Wellbeing; formulates a clear positioning strategy, find specific ways to differentiate the products to obtain a competitive advantage; monitoring the development of the product that has potential demand in the country, formulates cost-effective marketing mix for the products.
- GATHERING PRODUCT SUPPORT.
Stimulates support of the product among the sales force and dealers; coordinates with the regional team with regards to product improvements and product deliveries.
- DATA GATHERING AND RESEARCH ANALYSES.Conducts study on competitors, as well as actual and potential customers.Identifies competitors’ strategies, objectives, strengths, weaknesses and reaction patterns. Designs an effective competitive intelligence systems, and interpret gathered information to help in the formulation of strategies.
- SALES PLANNING. Budgeting, forecasting, sales planning for cleaning products every year, monitoring PSI (purchase, sales, inventory)/Accountable for sales volume, contribution margin and market share based on market potential and agreed budget
- TRAINING. Preparation of training materials, product knowledge, product information to trade marketing / sales / consumer.
- COMMUNICATION. Strongly liaise with regional management, mainly with regional product manager
Who You Are
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business management; an MBA degree will be an advantage
- With at least 4 years relevant experience in integrated marketing communication program development and implementation, with at least 2 years in product manager.
- Having understanding in P&L
- Above average communication skills both in oral and written in the English and local language
- Product/solution life cycle management
- Collaborating with Regional Product Manager, Project Manager, Finance Team, Business Development, Supply Chain and other stake holders
- Driving strategic choices to develop the marketing mix
- Program management skills
- Building alignment across multiple organizations, working with global teams
- Confident interaction with senior management
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as candidates will be interviewed continuously. The position may be filled prior to the date described as 'Apply by'