Head of QCC
Consumer & Customer Care
*** Head of QCC ***
Looking for an highly experienced Head of QCC(Quality, Consumer&Customer) who will drive, manage and lead the quality and consumer care functions in Korea through continuous improvement to deliver best-in-class consumer experience. This includes legal compliance and customer satisfaction to increase Electrolux Brand Value in Korea. The leader is responsible for leading end to end consumer care Management in Korea. The key responsibilities will be in the area of approbation, spare parts management, warranty cost management, after market service, ownership solutions, call center management, and any other ad-hoc project assigned.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
- Work closely with regional and global counterparts to implement the global policy in Korea and reflect the Korea requirements back to the regional and global team.
- Manage product quality related issues and drive for improvement.
- Manage warranty costs within budget.
- Manage contact center operational efficiency (first call resolution, response rate calls / call answer rate, etc)
- Manage after sales service quality and service time via the contracted service providers based on the global service policy.
- Manage consumer/retailer returns and refurbishment of returns goods.
- Manage spare parts orders from the service vendors and manage spare parts inventory
- Manage the Korean local approbation process for new product launches and on-going
- Technical support to the local and regional product marketing team as well as regional quality manager, R&D, factories to make sure that new product specification meets the Korean local requirements
- Work closely with the marketing team and sales team to drive the sales of the consumables and accessories
- Locally coordinate the field testing of new products
- Contribute and work closely with other team managers to achieve the company objective as part of local management team
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate for products and quality with high standard consumer experiences mindset.
- Agile for appliances industry quality and technical trends
- Energetic on problem solving with cross-functional communication and influencing skills
- Cross-cultural collaboration and communication skills
- Good People Management & Leadership
- Electrical and electronic knowledge
- Software knowledge preferred (firmware, app, etc)
- Good PC Skills (i.e. MS office)
- Strong consumer care insights and mindset
- Sound English skills (written/verbal)
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering (or relevant science or engineering majors)
- 10 years+ in quality and after sales service & consumer care (R&D experience is plus)
- Min. 2 to 3 years’ experience in team management
- Working for multinational companies
- Experience in the home appliance with connectivity functions (for example, home appliance using app with wifi connection) preferred