Head of Sales Operations & Ownership Solutions
United Arab Emirates
Owner of all the essential
operational requirements for the company to achieve the sales targets and go
beyond by leading the teams responsible
of forecasting, planning, order to cash, spare parts, C&A Sales (Consumables
& Accessories), import & export documentation, logistics, warehousing,
stock control, budgeting, technical
training, service excellence and warranty considering the best in class
A Typical Day
- Team management: planning and execution of team member roles and responsibilities. Encouraging them to follow a continuous improvement and growth mindset to all the steps of their processes.
- Escalation point to all the operational & supply chain related issues to bring feasible solutions.
- Ownership of After-sales P&L including pricing, range management, Strategic planning.
- Fix & improve the process and system issues working together with the Business Area teams.
- Actively work on reducing the Lead time and maintained the promised dates for the customers.
- Setting up and adjusting the KPIs & targets aligned with the company growth plans for the team and for the individuals within the team and make sure that they are achieved regularly throughout the year.
- Give constructive feedback to the team continuously to keep the motivation up and cover mid & end year reviews.
- Join and lead monthly/quarterly result& action calls with Business Area Ownership Solutions team.
- Set up meetings with the customers when required, solve the complaint issues.
- Continuously monitor customer satisfaction and the service level and continuously improve it.
- Lead the external teams and influence the other stakeholders to implement new systems/tools and lead the change management within the company.
- Make sure all the processes are compliant and aligned with the legal requirement within the operations.
Who You Are
- Degree required in Business or other relevant disciplines
- Strong leadership skills
- Advanced computer software skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot tables)
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization and work effectively in a team environment.
- Process oriented, change management skills
- Have curious eyes and always look for the improvement areas
- Proactive & positive approach
- Hands on
- Multitasking and coordination between internal departments
- Knowledge in SAP, APO
- Drive for Results