Head of Security Operations
Head of Security Operations
Do you want to be part of leading and developing key IT solutions for the Electrolux Group? We are looking for a Head of Security Operations to join our team.
In this position you will develop & lead and direct the Security Operations team on a day-to-day basis, promoting collaborative and productive relationships with key stakeholders especially the CISO, with regards to their current and future in relation to Cyber Security as well as delivering to agreed timelines and budgets. The role is responsible for delivery of the security program as set by the CISO, Monitor and ensuring compliance towards security policies and service delivery of those services across the Enterprise. You will strive to be recognized for your people leadership skills, growing talent, innovation, operational excellence and efficiency in the delivery of solutions and services.
What you will do:
• Be responsible for delivering security solutions across the Enterprise, through working with the CISO on the current and future needs.
• Be responsible for responding to Security Audits with clear actions and mitigations
• Be a credible talking partner with key stakeholders across IT and business to translate security strategy to roadmap and actions.
• Lead and manage the team to drive value continuously, operational excellence and efficiencies while ensuring proper communications and governance for those common solutions
• Assume full budget responsibility for all Security Operations activities
• Review and approve project deliverables and functions in project Steering Groups
• Active in securing delivery from third party IT providers and work closely with key technology partners and leverage their capabilities to maximize the value add.
Who you are:
• International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams
• Collaborative leader. You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in global setups. Ability to form strong teams and create an environment of curiosity and delivery focus
• Great listener and communicator. You have outstanding communication skills and have the ability to convince, influence and engage executive stakeholders, peers, and colleagues on the digital journey
• Engaging motivator. It’s natural for you to motivate, challenge and lead the progressive development of people fostering a culture of accountability and ownership
• Digital native. You are passionate about technology and it’s in your DNA to seek how IT and businesses translates into digital-everything approaches
• Change-evangelist. You have been driving change management and you are eager to transform the business
• Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity
• Business acumen. You strive to get a strong business understanding in the context of technology and you are able to evaluate risks and opportunities in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome
You experience and skills:
• 10+ years Security management experience, with proven record of business and people leadership in a multi-cultural and matrix environment
• Strong business acumen and a working knowledge of Security Operations, functions and processes
• Ability to identify synergies and opportunities across the IT landscape for the benefit of the function
• Broad understanding and experience within IT
• Proven record of developing Security portfolio governance in close cooperation with key stakeholders
• Previous experience managing third party resources and services
• Experience of identifying, structuring and implementing IT solutions
What we offer:
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship.
The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing yet lean organization. This role will have several touch points within the company.
Who we are:
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
We have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.
Contact person: Maria Redin