Heat Pump Module Area mechanical design
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For our Product Architecture Governance Centre of Tumble Dryers and Energy & Resources team within the Global R&D center in Porcia (PN) – Italy – we are looking for a
Heat Pump Module Area Mechanical Design
Management of mechanical design (GDM) for heat pump components applied to Tumble dryers, Wash&Dryers, Washing machines, DishWashers.
Key operational responsibilities:
• Mechanical design and development of heat exchangers, pipes, compressors and refrigerants (technical specification, functionality, reliability, manufacturability, safety);
- Component supply specifications maintenance
- Team Center documentation management (drawings, certificates, AAR…)
- 2D and 3D drawings definition
• Support the factory in tube junction technologies (automatic brazing, lokring…)
• Following industrial trials to check manufacturability of solutions
• Co-operation with suppliers
• Evaluation / introduction of new suppliers
• Co-operation with validation and certification labs
• Co-operation with GC&T for pipes vibration and noise issues
• To promote new solutions aimed at cost reduction / quality improvements
• To work actively in Generation Plan projects / cost out activities ensuring that project timing, costs and performances are delivered according to specification and technology roadmap strategy at global level
• To independently manage technical activities
Key Functional qualifications:
• Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience in HVAC or white goods company or similar fields (at least 3 years)
• Knowledge of heat pump components (heat exchangers, compressors, pipes, refrigerants) focused on mechanical aspects.
• Basic knowledge of thermodynamics, refrigerant circuits and psychometrics
• Good communication skills at different levels
• Operational Performance (Energy)
• Analytical thinking
• Team oriented and strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Proactive and Positive Thinking
• Attitude to continuous improvement
• Creative and Open Minded
• Willing to Travel