Make our business, your business.
Do more than bring HR to work: bring it to life.
HR BP China, Shanghai
We continue to transform how we work and invest in what we do, trusting, inspiring and freeing our people to create better customer experiences and build exciting career experiences along the way and all around the world. This makes HR here a powerful, business leading function, and this a unique opportunity to do the job of your lifetime in a creative, diverse environment that celebrates vision and purpose.
We are now looking for an HRBP China to join our team in Shanghai.
A typical day at work
• The HR Business Partner collaborates with management in order to enable business to deliver on its strategy and make a measurable difference in employee engagement and development.
• You will be working daily with senior leaders and line managers and through a very good understanding of their business challenges and your business acumen you will look for people solutions that can help their organizations grow.
• To do so, you will formulate partnerships across the human resource department to facilitate the delivery of value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business values and objectives. You will work closely with the China and region based colleagues such as HR operations, Centers of Expertise and recruiters.
• The HR Business Partner also provides project leadership for human resource initiatives. You will be encouraged to drive HR projects within your county or regionally.
• Coordinate the execution of key people management processes: Performance Management, Talent Review and compensation reviews in order to attract, build and retain the right capabilities and succession plan for the area;
• Drive proactive resources planning and talent acquisition, with support of Recruitment area, participating in the alignments, interviewing and supporting the business in the decision of the best candidates;
• Disseminate new policies, trainings and programs in the area according to the guidelines of the HR Group;
• Ensure compliance to all relevant Human Resource legislative and regulatory requirements and ensure that all managers and front line supervisors are suitably trained;
• Deal with Code of Ethics compliances in the area, investigating the cases and drive solutions for each case.
• Be a member of HR leadership team of the APAC&MEA sector and participate in region wide HR strategy building and execution.
GM China, Shanghai
Who you are
• Communicative. Whether face-to-face or on the phone you can rely information and listen to understand
and deal with suppliers capabilities and performance.
• Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
• You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Growth. You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
• Agile. You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
Education & experience
• University degree in Management, Psychology, Human Resources, or other related areas;
• Proven previous experience in Human Resources (Generalist);
• Good knowledge of the labor legislation;
• Fluent English;
What we offer
• Electrolux is setting its journey on growth and we would like you to be part of it. You will be working with teams and partners globally, and become part of Electrolux global family that #shapelivingforthebetter
• We will help your development through challenging assignments, working across borders and giving you space for learning.
• As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.