HR Business Partner
Consumer & Customer Care
The HR Business Partner is a strategic and tactical role that is responsible for driving the implementation of Electrolux HR strategy while tactically supporting the business leaders and employees in the Customer Engagement Center. The HRBP will coach, collaborate and partner with the management team to provide HR leadership and proactive solutions for the business, people and organizational issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategic HR Business Partner:
- Understand business priorities, context, issues and challenges to recommend and implement real business solutions to drive performance and achieve results.
- Use business knowledge, trend reporting and data to provide effective solutions which align with business goals.
- Partner with the management team to understand key performance issues, objectives and drivers and their implications for people and organizational strategies.
- Embrace change and understand strategies to address and reduce employee resistance. Challenge the status quo, champion new initiatives and act as a catalyst for change that drives continuous improvement in business performance.
- Coach managers on leading change, engaging employees and building capabilities effectively
- Select, retain and develop the right talent and capabilities. Support delivery of the people strategy within the business and drive business results through the identification and development of targeted HR/OD interventions to deliver performance.
- Develop and implement proactive and innovative talent management solutions to deliver business results.
- Understand and analyze organizational capabilities to proactively develop and implement organizational design and structure improvements to support delivery of the business strategy.
- Coach, challenge and support managers in their role on people development and organizational related processes.
- Drive a culture of growth, high performance, and positive employee relations.
- Support roll out of global and corporate HR solutions to business unit, acting
asa champion, engaging stakeholders, challenging and coaching managers to gain buy in.
- Develop tools in collaboration with HR Services to maximize opportunities for economies of scale, global consistency and shared learning.
Tactical HR Support:
- Provide and administer human resources plans and procedures to support exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Guide and support leaders on performance management, including annual performance management and interim coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary guidance.
- Administer compensation program, including annual merit and compensation processes.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide guidance and interpretation of HR policies and procedures develop CEC specific policies as necessary.
- Consult and assist the business in recruiting and workforce planning efforts, including interview and selection.
- Ensure effective partnership with
onsitestaffing agency and 3rd party staffing providers. Assist in contract negotiations as needed.
- Partner with Corporate HR Services and payroll on FMLA, STD/LTD, payroll and other benefit administration efforts on the local level.
- Stay current with key federal, state and local laws and regulations, ensuring
locationis complaint(OSHA, OFCCP, etc.).
- Responsible for annual AAP data reconciliation and reporting.
- Maintain organized employee personnel records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of human resources business partnering experience with increasing responsibilities. Experience in a customer service center or manufacturing environment a plus.
- PHR, SPHR, or GPHR strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated depth and breadth of core areas of Human Resources (i.e., talent management, compensation, employee relations, talent acquisition, leadership development, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work at all levels of the organization.
- Proven success in leading change initiatives.
- Action oriented with a focus on results.
- Managerial courage to challenge the status quo.
- Strong business acumen, preferably in a customer service centers or manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HR laws, requirements and regulations.
- Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Operates with the utmost integrity and trust.