HR Business Partner
Consumer & Customer Care
Provides human resources consultation and support to the National Parts Operations Center (NPOC) in Fletcher, NC. Uses knowledge of various human resources functions, including staffing, positive employee relations, leadership development, benefits, training and employee engagement to provide tactical HR support to line managers. Consults with business unit management in the strategic planning process and development of human resources strategies that support the unit's business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide human resources direction and support to salary and hourly populations within the NPOC.
- Work with management to determine recruitment needs and staffing objectives.
- Develop recruitment programs to attract, identify and source qualified candidates.
- Recruit for key positions through interviews and sourcing.
- Maintain relationships with on-site staffing agency and 3rd party staffing providers.
- Drive a culture of growth, high performance, and positive employee relations.
- Help management identify and resolve issues in employee relations.
- Recommend improvements to HR processes.
- Work with Electrolux’s corporate HR department to administer benefit programs at the local level.
- Stay current on key federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Develop and administer pay/job classification structures, programs for employee training, and health & safety.
- Select, retain and develop the right talent and capabilities; develop and implement proactive and innovative talent management solutions to deliver business results
- Implement consistent and meaningful leadership development processes
- Increase employee engagement and commitment by resolving employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner.
- Work with leadership to develop objectives and activities to increase employee engagement.
- Interpret, implement and ensure the consistent administration of HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams, and individual employees
- Provide HR leadership and coaching to employees and managers regarding employee relations issues.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 5+ years HR experience with 2+ years in a supervisory role working in a manufacturing, production or warehouse environment
- Master degree and professional certification a plus
- Experience working in a Lean manufacturing environment preferred
- Demonstrated capability in several core areas of Human Resources (i.e., talent management, employee relations, talent acquisition, leadership development, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and North Carolina labor and employment laws.
- Background in employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations and training / development.
- Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to make well thought-out decisions on complex issues.
- Can develop creative yet workable solutions to difficult problems.
- Experience in pursuing community resources and establishing relationships for future resources.
- Structured interviewing experience
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization collaboratively.
- Service minded.
- Strong follow up.
- Detail oriented and balance with the bigger picture.
- Interpersonal skills that develop and maintain trust and respect of employees.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and HR procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals