HR Business Partner CEE Cluster
HR Business Partner
As a key member of the CEE Cluster Leadership Team, the HRBP will :
• Drive the implementation of Electrolux HR Strategy
• Provide leadership on the people aspects of business plans and solutions
• Support managers to engage employees around the values, strategy and objectives of the business to ensure all employees within Electrolux are clear on their contribution to the business objective
• Ensure the right capabilities for the future by working with the Group and HR processes, tools and policies while supporting Line Managers in organization.
• Together with the leadership team of CEE, develop and drive a High Performing Team culture.
• Coach, challenge/support Managers in their role on people-related processes including compensation, performance & talent management
• Support delivery of the people strategy and drive business results through identification and development of targeted HR intervention to deliver on organizational performance.
• Drive corporate programmes/campaigns for HR
• Knowledge of labour law
• Ability to work in complex multi-cultural environment
• Ideally managing multiple-sites, within a consumer goods organisation
• 5 years' experience as HRBP
• Solid experience in Talent Management
• Ability to build strong succession pipeline, within the Cluster
• Passion for Business and People
• Business school or equivalent
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan
Czech, Slovakia, Romania, Turkey, Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia
Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine