HR Coordinator (Staffing)
Juarez, United States
Responsible for the recruitment, Selection and Hiring qualified personnel for all facilities of Electrolux Major Appliances in Juarez, Mexico, in order to incorporate, keep and maintain a Talented Headcount at the Company. Assuring compliance with all applicable legal requirements, procedures and Staffing policies, procedures and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain appropriate systems for measuring all necessary aspects of staffing.
- Responsible for reviewing all job description with
hiringmanager or supervisor to set out the objectives and expectations about what the person filling the job has to deliver, the experience, qualifications andother competencies needed.
- Responsible to track deliverables (KPIs) and perform action plans.
- Coordinate the recruitment, selection and hiring process of qualified personnel to cover all vacancies in staffing plan.
- Ensure recruitment is carried out professionally according to the policy and provide practical support to both recruiting manager and candidates.
- Responsible that all recruitment efforts will adhere to the principle of EEO (Equal Employment Opportunities) and the requirements set in the Nondiscrimination section of the Electrolux Work Place Code of Conduct.
- Responsible to assure his/her team use the appropriate recruitment system (agency, headhunter, media, electronic devices, etc.), looking for the proper cost.
- Responsible to get the best quote for the
- Assure with his/her team the comply with all certifications and /or programs required such
as:IS0 14001, C-TPAT, Sarbanes Oxner, IMSS, EMS, Labor Office, etc.
- Responsible to assure the weekly
Head countfor all companies.
- Responsible to send to the corporate the weekly staffing report.
- Responsible to update the organizational charts and sent it to corporate each quarter.
- Coordinate with his/her team the conversion cost project for the department.
- Control the outsourcing services, invoices, and legal compliance.
- Assure the compliance with the Social Security, Infonavit and Fonacot.
- Administrate the Human Resources System, to assure the correct data for reports, audits, and payroll.
- Coordinates succession and development plan (talent review).
- Coordinates production operators Hiring Process Campus.
- Responsible to perform STOP and Quality cards as well as coordinate his/her’s team.
- Among responsibilities the following environmental information is included, designated but not limited to: Knowledge and comprehension of the plant’s environmental policy, including the established environmental goals, knowing and identifying the environmental aspects and impacts on the area or process to perform, focusing on continuous improvement and keeping operational goals, identifying and segregating chemical residues and materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Labor Relations or related field of study.
- Experience; +5 years leading human resources process (Hiring Process Preferable)
- English 80%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent Interviewer as well as Communications skills.
- People oriented.
- Enthusiastic about big challenges and Projects.
- Able to handle several tasks at the same time.
- Computer literate (TRESS, Windows, JD Edwards, Microsoft Office)
- Experiences in high volume manufacturing exposure.
- Customer Services Focus
- Strong working knowledge of Mexican Labor laws