HR Country Manager & HR Solutions ANZ
Mascot, New South Wales
As the HR Solutions & Country Manager ANZ you will lead and manage the HR Services team to deliver a high level of customer centric service and advice across Australia and New Zealand. You will work closely with the broader ANZ HR team in creating HR strategies that foster employee engagement and a high-performance culture.
You will lead the delivery of end to end:
· Total Reward encompassing the Annual Salary Review, Bonus Programs, Benefits, Recognition and Global Mobility
· Employee/Industrial Relations, Performance Management and any other HR related processes, adhere to local employment legislation
· HR Policy Framework, including new policy and guideline formulation that keeps Electrolux at the forefront of leading practice
· Learning & Development course coordination and administration within ANZ training budget
· Workforce Management services across the employee hire to retire lifecycle to agreed service standards
· The employee onboarding experience
· Workforce Analytics and regulatory reporting (WGEA, ABS, etc.) on workforce composition, diversity and inclusion and business insights that drive action
· ANZ Payroll Operations, ensuring adherence to Awards, Enterprise Agreements and National Employment Standards
· Workforce Time & Attendance administration for employee time entry and pay calculation
· ANZ HR continuous improvement projects, applying Six Sigma Lean and White Belt methodologies to reduce waste, increase service efficiency and improve business outcomes, while leading change management practices to drive workforce adoption
· Be the reference point for all the remote HRBP’s that have employees in ANZ, and provide advices on local practices
· Secure alignment on the country policies, provide inputs and enforce their implementation
· Keep the HR processes updated and ensure Electrolux is compliant with the latest labor regulations
· Point of contact for Audits for the HR matters within the respective countries.
· Have a continuous dialogue with the HRBP’s in the country in order to secure alignment at the country level and provide necessary advice
You will be responsible for creating a local best in class HR Services strategy that drives synergies, efficiencies and collaboration across ANZ, inspiring, coaching and developing your team members to achieve this vision. You will create and maintain operational excellence, measuring delivery though service standards and facilitating decision-making processes across HR Services, Payroll and the Annual Salary Review aligned to budgets. You will identify opportunities to improve the customer experience by streamlining processes, leveraging technology, encouraging self-service, coaching employees and managers and delivering efficiencies.
A Typical Day
Your day will include leading, developing and coaching the HR Services and Payroll team members to ensure the delivery of a best in class employee experience. Aligned with our Electrolux business strategy to become an Employer of Choice (EoC) you will review, develop and implement various initiatives and projects across ANZ that contribute towards a strong employee value proposition and our ability to obtain EoC accreditation. You will evaluate and create new offerings that attract, engage and retain high performers within a competitive ANZ market.
You will educate and coach the HR and Payroll teams and managers to comply with local legislation, awards and enterprise agreements and provide advice on organizational transformations aligned to business strategy. In line with business practice, policy or relevant legislation you will review, recommend and implement policies, procedures and guidelines, in order to meet business objectives and alignment across countries.
You will also be responsible for setting and managing budgets and sourcing and maintaining relationships with our 3rd party providers including the Employee Assistance Program, payroll systems, legislative bodies, learning and wellness providers.
Who You Are
· Leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it
· Customer Focused - You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem-solving skills to reassuring customers
· Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills
· Agile - You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results
· Collaborative - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change
· Open – Minded - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely