HR Data Analyst
We are looking for an HR Data Analyst, who will join our Reporting&Analytics,CI&Quality Team in Krakow office.
A regular day at work:
• Assisting stakeholders with advisory on HR Analytics products available in our portfolio.
• Recommending relevant analysis and dashboards based on available HR data.
• Providing commentary and insights on prepared reports or dashboards by analysing the trends, correlations and identifying possible underlaying events as a root cause.
• Providing complex reports on data stored in SAP and our HR system.
• Maintenance of Quality Control Framework of HR Master Data for EMEA.
• Verification of data quality stored in SAP and drawing accurate conclusions based on it.
• Combining data from various systems in a correct and efficient way.
• Cooperation with HR teams in order to improve HR processes and automate existing reports.
• Active participation in local or global projects within HR Analytics area.
• Collaboration with key stakeholders in Europe and as well from other regions.
• Analytic. You know what lays behind the issues.
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter.
• Eager to learn new technologies that could be used in day to day work.
• Resilient. You manage challenging situations in a professional way.
• Self-driven – You are willing to take ownership and drive initiatives.
• Customer oriented – you like making people’s life easier.
• Able to work under time pressure and tight deadlines.
• Constantly thinking of what and how can be improved.
• Have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Experience min. 2 years in the Reporting/Analytics (HR field preferred).
• Preferred knowledge of systems: SAP, CSOD, Qlik Sense, Tableau or PowerBI.
• Advanced excel skills.
• Fluent English.
• Knowledge of programming languages e.g. Python, VBA would be an advantage.
• Stability of employment.
• Attractive social benefits package.
• Interesting job in an international environment.
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance.
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications.
• Independence and interesting challenges at the workplace.