What makes this role unique is the scope of challenges you will encounter.
Working across very diverse cultures, spread from Egypt, Morocco, and South Africa through East Asia, China to Australia and New Zealand you will be exposed to various ways of working, thinking and leading.
The key responsibilities of this role is to provide people leadership solutions to the General Manager AU/NZ Sales Area and act as his/ her sounding board, business partner and co-owner of people and business agenda of the Sales Area (headcount 500+).
You will develop, implement and own the people strategy for AU/NZ. You will actively participate in business planning and strategy development overall in the Sales Area and in the business units, and provide people strategy plans to support business goals. Your knowledge of the business internally and externally will allow you to provide best input for the organizations design and development, leading to delivering best commercial performance.
You combine both strategic and pragmatic, hands-on approach to ensure effectiveness within the business. In Electrolux, what matters is to get things done through your own work, impact and collaboration with others, both within the AU/NZ business and in the region. You will also have experience leading without authority, managing to achieve results through a compelling vision, influencing and strong execution skills.
You are passionate about creating and driving a culture of Employer of Choice, where everyone can thrive. For that, you need to be comfortable working with diverse cultures, where an informal, open, entrepreneurial environment exists. Experience in a Senior HR role in Australia and some international exposure (especially within Asia or Europe) are crucial for success in this role
This position is ideal for a seasoned senior HR professional, with a track record within the commercial environment, self-driven, able to work with anyone, driven by results and passionate about talent development. You need to be both strategic and hands-on client facing business partner with strong business acumen, good communication skills and experience within employee and industrial relations. Ideally, you would have managed large business transformations, implemented organization changes and worked in a matrix environment. To be effective, you should have a strong background working in Total Rewards across the region and managed various talent, attraction and organization development initiatives.
You will be part of the APAC&MEA regional Sales Area HR leadership team and be integral in driving the regional people agenda.
You will lead a HR team of 3 based in Sydney being HR Business Partners and a Health, Safety & Corporate Services Manager. You will also work closely with Centres of Expertise, HR Services team and regional/global HR teams.
This position is located in Mascot, Sydney, Australia and reports operationally to the GM AU/NZ Sales area and functionally to the HRBP Sales Area APAC&MEA.
Travel will be up to 20% of your time.
• Provide HR functional leadership in people and organizational areas; adding value in taking a strategic and operational business decision.
• Support delivery of the people strategy within the business area through the identification and development of targeted HR interventions to deliver commercial performance.
• Actively participate in business planning and strategy development for the business area and provide people strategy plans to support business goals.
• Ensure understanding, communication and implementation of the HR Principles and process across teams while ensuring smooth HR operational delivery.
• Equip the organization with right capabilities and drive talent and succession planning processes relevant to the business strategy and context.
• Act as a change agent and coach managers on how to handle change, engage employees and build capabilities effectively.
• Collaborate with global, reginal and local HR teams to evolve the functions in terms of quality of talent and effective organization design.
• Lead HR projects/initiatives to add value to BA APAC&MEA HR functional delivery.
What we offer
As you will be joining the largest part of our regional business, we offer you experience to work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where there is a lot of building, developing and improving initiatives ongoing.
The opportunity gives a chance to those who like their days being busy, filled with new opportunities for doing something new and better every day, working with colleagues based in every corner APAC&MEA and the globe.
Our HR team is set to become more employee experience driven and aims to make an impact on the business through developing the relevant objectives, embedded in our culture programs. This role will be leading the strategy and has an opportunity to make a real difference.
You will lead a team of highly mature and successful HR and communication professionals.
This role is track to other HR leadership positions within region or globally.
Strategic Insights & Solutions
Leading & Managing the HR Function
Organization Design, Change & Development
Performance & Reward
Preferred Career Experience:
• 8-15 years’ experience as a HR Business Partner in the international environment
* Must have Australian and NZ region experience