HR Executive (Contract)
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
HR Executive plays a pivotal role in providing a safe and pleasant employee experience throughout the employment life cycle of our employees in Electrolux. Provides support to full spectrum of HR operations including but not limited to onboarding, orientation, payroll, employee movement, leave management, insurance and offboarding. Ensures the employee data are updated accurately and kept in a secure manner, acts as the first level support for the general HR inquiries from the employees and administers the HR correspondences in a timely manner. Listens to business needs and proactively finds solutions for the possible challenges that arise to the HR policies / practices. A supportive HR implementation is a crucial prerequisite for our employees to be able to deliver at their best with a piece of mind.
A Typical Day
- HR/Employee Data Administration
- Responsible for activities related to HR & Employee data and workforce administration services. Ensuring data are processed and administered at the established targets through continuous evaluation, quality assurance and focused improvement efforts.
- Maintains internal records, which may include preparing, issuing, and filing company and employee documentation physically and digitally.
- Supports the preparation of the regular and ad-hoc reporting requirements from the stakeholders.
Compensation & Benefits
- Ensures all payroll related inputs are updated and processed accordingly in the payroll system before the cut-off date.
- Coordinate with payroll vendor on payroll related matters, including the preparation and issuance of annual tax filing report.
- Executes administration of benefits according to the company policies and procedures.
Employee’s Employment Life Cycle Support
- Supports the coordination and organization of the orientation program to the new joiners of the company.
- Acts as the key liaison with internal IT team and external vendors in ensuring the necessary setup are being managed and taken care of along the employment life cycle (e.g. company properties, Employee ID, medical and insurance enrollment/upgrade/de-enrollment and etc).
- Provides first level support to the employees on HR related questions and guidance to the interpretations of company policies.
- Administers the changes / correspondences in relation to the change of benefit policies in the company, movement of employees.Provides support in preparing the HR related invoices to ensure payments are processed on time to safeguard the interest of the employees and the company.
Continuous Improvement Initiative / Project
- Constantly identifies and communicates areas of improvement related to HR operations for greater efficiency and productivity gain.
- Works collaboratively with internal team members, HRBP and business to deliver HR strategy, processes and ad hoc project support.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal & External customers.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Mumbai, India on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international
Who You Are
Competencies to be stated, Electrolux as well as technical competencies to be listed below.
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Able to work independently as well as in collaborative environment.
- A good communicator.
- A multitasker and good organizer.
- Having a continuous improvement mindset who takes initiative and challenges the status quo.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet the deadlines.
- Fresh MBA’s in HRM/2-3 years of experience in HR operations with strong passion to learn and grow.
- Fundamental knowledge of labor laws and practices.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Possess good MS Office skills.
*Fixed term contract role between 6-8 months