HR Generalist (1 Year Contract)
We are looking for a new HR colleague who will take care of our community, through providing best in class employee experience, coach our leaders on people matters, deliver solid HR solutions and ensure Electrolux Singapore is a happy workplace.
A regular day at work:
You will be working at Electrolux regional HQ and sales division with over 150+ local and international colleagues working towards #shapelivingforthebetter and create the best experiences for our consumers.
Examples of job responsibilities
- Preparation for all necessary on boarding process for new joiners which includes work pass application (if required), prepare and meet new joiners to sign the offer letters, documentations, corporate mobile phone, corporate credit card and IT request form, etc
- Handles the payroll process with the payroll vendor to ensure smooth salary payment cycle every month
- Tracking on new joiner’s confirmation
- Coordinate with payroll vendor on all IR21 and IR8A submission to Tax Authority
- Insurance and medical administration including registration for new employees and updating the leavers on monthly basis
- Handles all necessary reporting (Headcount, annual leave accrual and PDR, etc) to the region & SSC
- Manage the off boarding process for leavers which includes work pass cancellation (if required), notification email, exit letter and returning of office equipment, etc
- Ensure updated filing for employees individual P files and shared folder by every month-end
- Manage the car leasing, fuel card, school invoices and housing lease for expatriates based in Singapore
Who You are
- You are quick at grasping problems and can deliver solutions
- You are always step ahead and seek improvements in the world around you
- You understand the value of quality and speed in your work and you ensure your customers and partners receive professional solution
- You enjoy a teamwork and collaboration spirit
- You can work across levels, cultures and backgrounds
- You have a can do attitude and a positive mind-set
- You love to learn, explore, try, are not afraid to fail and move on again
- You speak English, Chinese is a definite asset
- Hands on experience in the HR administration in an international, fast pace environment
What we offer
- International buzz in the office.
- Opportunity to work at regional HQ with potential to learn more about HR processes.
- Office is located at One North, with easy public transport access, great food places and small parks.