A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Efficiently handles all aspects of Human Resources including but not limited to policy administration, problem resolution, record keeping, staffing, legal compliance, process improvement and assists in developing effective programs in the Human Resources area to support Electrolux objectives.
- Facilitates a variety of human resource programs simultaneously.
- Builds and maintains a high level of trust and handles all Human Resource matters with confidentiality.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or other related field of study required
- Professional certification preferred (e.g. PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP)
- Intermediate or higher user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous recent (within last 3 years) Human Resources experience in manufacturing setting
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred