HR Generalist - 2nd Shift
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The HR Generalist will provide HR support while partnering with site cross-functional teams and leaders to execute HR services. The ideal candidate will be expected to utilize their HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
- Serves as the primary HR contact for 2nd shift.
- Efficiently handles all aspects of Human Resources including but not limited to policy administration, problem resolution, record keeping, staffing, legal compliance, process improvement.
- Assists in developing effective programs in the Human Resources area to support Electrolux objectives.
- Facilitates a variety of human resource programs simultaneously.
- Builds and maintains a high level of trust and handles all Human Resource matters with confidentiality.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers. You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous recent (within last 3 years) Human Resources experience in manufacturing setting.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or other related field of study required.
- Professional certification preferred (e.g. PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP).
- Intermediate or higher user of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.