REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Focus on staffing analysis and reporting, partnering with hiring managers and talent acquisition to track high-volume staffing needs across the plant and ensure critical roles are filled in a timely manner.
- Enjoy providing excellent customer service in an employee-facing role.
- Thoroughly communicates appropriate information to affected parties.
- Maintains a high level of trust and handles all Human Resource matters with confidentiality.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You want to know everything about everything.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience required; recent experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- 2+ years staffing analysis and reporting experience
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- B.A. or B.S. degree required; degree field of Human Resources, Organizational Development or other related field of study preferred
- PHR or SPHR professional certification preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required