HR Generalist Analyst
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Discover how HR is changing the world and how you can too.
Human Resources (HR) Generalist Analyst implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR area will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as reporting, staffing, compliance, benefits, training and development.
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR area’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department, staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations etc.
Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
Conduct employee onboarding process, including the pre administrative requisitions, the integration process and the follow up of our new employees to guarantee the best experience to our employees.
Conduct off boarding process, interviews, administrative requisitions and gathering of the information to present, analyze and create actions to improve.
Assist in claims, requests, audits for and by local labor, social security and any other authorities pertaining employment.
Assist during engagement survey process and resulting action plans.
Follow up the performance review process.
Prepare and update all job description.
Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems.
Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
• You are an Excel lover, analytic, passionate in measuring the HR process and goles, and get new ideas and conclusions to construct new solutions. A person who knows how to present the information and enjoy being part of all the HR core processes.
• You love to give our employees the best experience since the talent acquisition process and trough her/his life at the company.You are great at networking, you feel enthusiastic in a multicultural environment and in a matrix organization.
• You flow in the change and you are proactive. You value being one step ahead.
• You are driven. You have a strong need to deliver through hard work.
• You are humble. You take pride in being part of something bigger than yourself.
• Averaging / Degree in HR Management, Labor Relations, Business Administration or equivalent studies in HR and/or administration.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in HR generalist positions.
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Knowledge of general human resources policies and procedures
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of English (written and oral)
• Ability to navigate among diverse tasks
• Ability to communicate clearly - Transparency
• Energy – Proactive - Empathy
• Ability to manage time and responsibilities
• Customer Service - Openess - Creativity
• Focus on solutions