HR Generalist, Global Operations
HR Generalist – Organisational Development Scope and Global Operations
We are now looking for
Join our team to spearhead our ambition of being
Why you should join this team
We are looking for an independent, people and business focused professional to work in close collaboration with the HRBP Global Purchasing, Sourcing and Home Comfort on organization and talent development programs. High energy, great projects and lots of fun
Essential duties and responsibilities
This HR generalist role is mainly focused on organizational development activities, enabling a high performing learning organization. The role mainly supports the global Sourcing and Purchasing organizations, supervised by Global HRBP.
The role also includes a responsibility to drive specific initiatives across all functions in Global Operations (GO).
Sourcing and Purchasing HR (75%)
• Support HRBP and drive own initiatives to enable High Performing Learning organization – mainly in areas organization,
• Act as an HR generalist in selected areas supervised by HRBP.
Global Operations HR (25%)
• Liaison with Group and Sector Talent and Reward organizations to ensure in GO initiatives are in line with the current and planned approach – keeping GO to be “always first” in the adoption of common best practices.
• Establish business leader-centric communications/training on talent processes.
• Coordinate GO executive level talent process and talent actions.
Who you are
• Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
• Focused - You appreciate and understand the process and the project goals.
• Influential - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieve it. Track record working with people effectively and influencing skills.
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
• Innovative - You are all about big ideas and working to bring them to life.
• Agile – You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
• Open – You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues in front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
• Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
• A self-starter - You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
• Problem-solving - You see a challenge as an opportunity.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in HR, Business, Engineering or Social studies.
• Lean, CI, Agile, Facilitation and coaching skills are considered a clear plus.
Contact person: Leila Söderström