HR Industrial Operations Project Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As part of the core project team, the HR Industrial Operations Project Manager will manage the human capital planning associated with major North America transformation projects to ensure successful startup and operation of the new facilities. You will act as a liaison between the project team and HR to align on manpower mapping, timing, skills required, training resources, etc. You will be responsible for development of people plan including specific resource and timing needs and help to develop project plans in collaboration with sponsors and stakeholders to execute strategic HR initiatives, distribute work around team members, set expectations, and execute on project plans.
- Liaison with Project Team to ensure any revisions to project plans are aligned with people plans and communicate updates to appropriate audiences using a consistence cadence and format
- Monitor and track project execution to success by driving milestone completion, identifying and removing process and operational roadblocks, defining solutions and action plans, and escalating decisions to reach alignment
- Serve in a supporting, advisory manner in addition to managing and driving projects from initial concept through successful change management and final implementation
- Work with plant functions and project team to establish and deploy skill matrix for areas/equipment in the new facility.
- Establish recruitment, onboarding and training plan to ensure adequate skills base is in place to support timely startup and maintenance of new facility
- Work with local and state officials to utilize grants or other available resources in the development/training of employees to support future operations
- Support the development and implementation of a best in class Training Centers in all NA Industrial Operations facilities
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related business field required
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in HR in large or multi-site automated manufacturing facility
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience managing large scale projects, HR and manufacturing projects preferred.
- Sound business management skills, planning, organizing and execution in a manufacturing environment required.
- Minimum 3 years experience driving effective change management techniques and implementation including communications plans, successful facility startup experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Solid understanding of industrial, manufacturing, or supply chain processes required.