HR IT Business Analyst
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
HR IT Business Analyst (M/F)
Location: Cracow, Poland
We are now looking for a new HR IT Business Analyst within the Digital HR Organization.
Within HR we have been on a digital transformation journey for the past 6 years. With key implementations such as TalentONE (Cornerstone on Demand) and E-lucid (our External Sales training platform) we are now ready to take the next step. For the coming years we have a clear roadmap for our HR digitalization initiatives and journey. The creation of the Digital HR organization, as part of Digital Employee Experience and Group HR, was to support these upcoming initiatives. We are now in a position where we need to strengthen the DHR team even more.
We are looking for a HR IT Business Analyst to strengthen the IT side of the DHR Team. As our new HR IT Business Analyst you will be technically responsible for your process areas within Cornerstone on demand. You will be the main admin for your areas and responsible for any technical planning, coordination and alignment. You take ownership and a holistic view of your responsibility area to create a modern and attractive process/product. You will be working closely with the respective process area in Group HR along with your counterpart Product Manager. You will be part of a diverse and multinational team, having global responsibility of providing the best employee experience possible.
A TYPICAL DAY
- End to end responsibility and hands-on responsible of the configuration in your specific process areas
- Organize and lead acceptance testing
- Responsible for technical documentation
- Contribute to overall roadmap and release planning
- Act as the technical lead in any key initiatives and projects you are part of
- Have an holistic outlook for your process areas
- Requirement analysis and solution proposals through a consultative approach
- Bring a best practice approach to your DHR platforms/tools
- Be on top of new releases and functionality and propose solutions to stakeholders
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5 years of experience in working with any HR SaaS, HRIS or Cloud Vendors (Cornerstone on Demand preferred)
- Experience in being part of at least one HR digitalization transformation
- Strong understanding of and experience in Agile ways of working
- Digital mindset with end user focus – always!
- Experience in working in diverse, multinational environment
- High standard of ethics and excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communicator and team player
- Strong problem-solving skills and consultative attitude
- Experience with leading projects
- Experience in change management
- Strong understanding of UX and it’s importance
- Basic HTML knowledge
Required Languages: Fluent English
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop analytical skills
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance
• Attractive social benefits package (Online benefits platform, private medical care, sports sections, team and company events and many others)
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.