Change the way we work. Shape careers that change lives.
Rosario - Argentina
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We're currently looking for our new HR Manager, who will act as support in HR operations in Argentina.
A typical day at work
Here in the HR sector, our people are our passion and priority. We plan and execute all aspects related to an employee’s career: Recruitment, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Total Rewards and Global Mobility. We also have a hand in ensuring that ethics, equal opportunity and diversity are not just theoretical concepts but implemented in everything we do. At the end of the day, our goal is to support the rest of Electrolux by having the right people in the right jobs.
As an HR Manager, you will support us by contributing to the management of HR operations in Argentina. As such, your main role will be to deal with payroll management, maintaining and conciliating payroll records, administering data, managing payroll legislation and compliance and answering questions from employees and supervisors regarding payroll matters. You must have proficiency at calculating gross and net pay amounts for tax withholdings, deductions and payroll liabilities (among others).
You will also serve as a point of contact between Electrolux, labor unions and government regulatory agencies, promoting an engaging and growth-oriented conflict resolution strategy during negotiations. To do so, you must participate in arbitration, manage and monitor compliance to bargaining agreements and build and maintain relations with Trade/Labor Unions. It will be your responsibility to investigate and solve complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
You will interact closely with the regional HR leadership team, contributing with your local point of view to decision-making and strategic plans for the area. It will be necessary to partner with the employee branding (EVP), promoting Electrolux culture together with the Latin American Talent Management team.
Other responsibilities will be providing guidance in matters involving personnel both for internal stakeholders and external entities, representing the HR sector in interaction with local teams and externally, managing industrial relationships associated with the sites, giving advice on local labor legislations, and working proactively in the prevention of risks during operations.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Collaborative: you're able to keep good professional relationships,
working alongside others to deliver better results;
- Systematic: you're detail-oriented, have good critical skills, and you're able to analyze a situation, identifying problems and proposing solutions;
- Communicative: you can apprehend and deliver information with clarity, adapting to different situations and speakers;
- Agile: you are proactive and diligent, and you can adapt easily and decisively to changes, focusing on the delivery of results in the agreed-upon deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Administration, Law or related fields;
- Strong consolidated experience as an HR Leader or similar, aligning HR initiatives to business needs;
- Solid prior experience with labor relations and payroll management;
- Strong experience with union relations;
- Strong experience with employee relations;
- Experience as part of a cross-functional leadership team;
- Proficiency at calculating gross and net pay amounts for tax withholdings, deductions and payroll liabilities (among others);
- Deep knowledge of Argentina's labor laws;
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools;
- Knowledge of change management, cultural unfolding and EVP are pluses;
- Any additional experience in other HR subsystems is a plus;
- Advanced Office skills;
- Advanced English;
- Portuguese is a plus.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.