HR Manager (Country HRBP)
As a member of the organization’s management team, the HR
Business Partner provides leadership on the people aspects of the business
plans and provides solutions to management on people and organizational issues.
You will support managers to engage their employees around the values, strategy,
and objectives of the business to ensure all employees within the Company are
clear on their contribution to the business goals.
You will help to develop and implement the Human Resources Strategy of the Business, advise business managers on all employee-related matters, drive and implement Group and Country HR policies and programs.
A Typical Day
- Advise managers and employees on all people-related issues based on the knowledge of the business, understanding of its issues and challenges, and a solid working relationship will all stake holders.
- Provide HR analytics to support management decision
- Hiring for potential
- Identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management
- Lead the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication.
- Drives and takes custodianship local implementation of Global and Regional HR Programs.
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate, cost effective and timely solution relating to the application of Compensation and Benefits policies and processes.
- Provide successful solutions to resourcing issues based on the business needs. Execute an effective and efficient HR Solutions that maximizes productivity, confidence and effectiveness of the organization.
- Act as a Consultant to employee relations issues based on the Philippines employment rules and regulations. Ensure the labor law compliance is strictly adhered in all HR related operations.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Psychology. An MBA degree is a definite advantage
- Experience in general human resource management, or HR business partnering in MNCs.
- At least 10-15 years of experiences preferably from a global or multinational environment.
- High emotional intelligence, able to manage self and can influence others in a constructive manner
- High comfort level with technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, strong negotiation and problem solving , conflict management skills
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations and policies
- Demonstrate passion for the business and able to correlate HR practice to the Business
- Drive solutions aligned with the strategy to deliver on business needs.
- Drive a performance-based culture and build a high performing team
- Embrace and manage changes effectively.
- Build credibility in practice, collaborate effectively with employee at all levels of the business
- Nurture and promote learning agility