HR Manager - HRBP
Do you best HR here.
Curitiba - PR
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We're currently looking for our new HR Manager, who will work as a Human Resources Business Partner alongside the management team to provide HR leadership and proactive solutions for business, people and organizational issues.
A typical day at work
Our people are our passion and priority. We plan and execute all aspects related to an employee’s career: Recruitment, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Total Rewards and Global Mobility. We also have a hand in ensuring that ethics, equal opportunity and diversity are not just theoretical concepts but implemented in everything we do. At the end of the day, the goal of HR is to support the rest of Electrolux by having the right people in the right jobs.
An embedded business partner, you’ll enjoy all the freedom and responsibility you need to drive change. That includes working collaboratively with our leaders, paving the way for transformation and leading change in a generalist role that encompasses every aspect of the Electrolux employee experience. Acting as Business Partner, the challenge is to understand and anticipate business priorities, supporting the drive for performance and results; you will also need to act as a Change Champion, embracing it and developing strategies to address and reduce employee resistance.
This position is a key part of the HR Team co-responsible for affecting change, aligning manufacturing goals to the Company’s strategic direction, leading employee engagement and providing HR functional support. You will be expected to provide practical, consistent and proactive support and advice to functional managers on HR procedures and policies, in order to support achievement of organization targets.
Other responsibilities will be to lead and manage Human Resources initiatives to meet the needs of the Manufacturing area, contribute to the development of their strategic plan, and to lead the team of the Human Resources Administration area for Curitiba, in collaboration with Corporate Centers of Expertise.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Communicative: you can apprehend and deliver
information with clarity, adapting to different situations and speakers;
- Efficient leader: you can drive a healthy professional environment, identifying potential and offering opportunities for development in your team, inspiring with your words and actions;
- Agile: you are proactive and diligent, and you can adapt easily and decisively to changes, focusing on the delivery of results in the agreed-upon deadlines;
- Systematic: you're detail-oriented, have good critical skills, and you're able to analyze the situation, identifying problems and proposing solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Psychology, Law or related areas;
- Solid experience in HR leadership in industrial environments, preferentially in companies of the Manufacturing sector;
- Experience with team management;
- Experience in the area of union relations;
- Solid knowledge of HR practices, procedures, laws and regulations;
- Advanced Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Advanced English;
- Advanced Portuguese.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.