HR Operations Manager
Make our business, your business.
For our China and HK business units Electrolux is looking for HR Operations Head.
Our HR teams focus on providing our employees with positive, professional and timely HR support throughout the entire lifecycle with us. We aim to develop and deliver simple people solutions and processes, policies, and programs so that our employees have right conditions to deliver their best to our consumers and customers.
We are looking for a great people leader who will drive the HR operations through leading and empowering his/her team of enthusiastic and dedicated HR specialists.
Challenge awaiting for the HR Operations Head China & HK will be to take further the HR Ops organization, ensure strong own team capabilities and deliver best in class solutions to our employees and spread and growing business units.
• Lead HR Operations China & HK organization to deliver best in class employee experience
• Work through close partnerships and collaboration with geographically distributed HRBPs, Employees and people managers and other specialty HR professionals for timely delivering recruiting, compensation, data, benefits, immigration, payroll, mobility, HRIS services
• Continuously seek improvement ideas to provide best in class employee experience
• HR country manager role with mandate to align, create and ensure compliance of people related policies, processes and guidelines within China. Interact with government and consulting agencies and keep apprised of government labor laws and regulations.
• Create, monitor and maintain service standards, audits and performance metrics, as well as ensuring service standards are consistently met and exceeded.
• Ensure 100% correct data available for reporting
• Vendors management ensuring best solutions and contracts conditions
• Shanghai office management
• Keep regional and local business needs while maintaining the global Electrolux spirit
A typical day at work
The HR Operations Head China & HK collaborates with HRBP’s in China, HK, global, the business management in order to enable measurable difference in employee focus and increase productivity.
S/he formulates partnerships across the human resource department to facilitate the delivery of value-added services to management, employees and HR that reflect the business values and objectives.
The HR Operations Head China & HK also provides project leadership for human resource initiatives. Working with colleagues from our sector APAC&MEA and global, you will have a chance to interact with various cultures, issues and your day will never be the same.
VP HR APAC&MEA, based in Singapore
Who you are
Experience / skills / tools
• Solid shared services experience / HR generalist incl: employee lifecycle management (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off boarding)
• Experience working on projects focused on the enhancement of the employee lifecycle, processes, guidelines, and approaches through continuous improvements, automation, data & insights
• People management either through direct line or within a project
• Worked in complex, changing environment
• Performing effectively in a matrix, cross-functional environment.
• Understanding of finance, including budgeting and costs allocations
• Communicative. Whether face-to-face or on the phone you can rely information and listen to understand and deal professionally with your customers and partners
• Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
• You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Growth. You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
• Agile. You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
What we offer
Electrolux is setting its journey on growth and we would like you to be part of it. You will be working with teams and partners globally, and become part of Electrolux global family that #shapelivingforthebetter
We will help your development through challenging assignments, working across borders and giving you space for learning.