HR & Payroll Administration Specialist with French
Write the next chapter of a story that just keeps getting bigger and better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
HR & Payroll Specialist / Senior Specialist with French - permanent, full-time
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
As an HR Administration & Payroll Specialist you will be a member of Workforce Management Small & Medium Countries Team within HR Services community that provides an HR administative and pre-payroll support for 23 European countries.
• Supporting the team in the variety of activities connected to employee lifecycle processes for Benelux cluster and other European countries
• Engagement in CI initiatives & projects and their implementation as requested (including transition of HR and Payroll processes)
• Processing pre-payroll activities as required per country specific
• Creating employment contracts and other HR documents
• Maintaing employee data in SAP HR and other HR/payroll systems
• Securing high quality of employee data and its maintenance in all systems
• Answering to HR-related queries & clarify HR policies & procedures as needed
• Properly using ServiceNow as ticketing tool to manage incoming queries
• Directing queries to an appropriate specialist or team while maintaining ownership of the cases
• Delivering HR information and transactions in an accurate and timely manner
• Keeping high focus on customer service at all times and build good relations with stakeholders
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Previous experience in an HR/payroll role or other administrative departments would be an asset
• Previous experience in cooperation with stakeholders in Luxemburg on various HR processes will be a strong asset
• Experience in working on HR/payroll systems (e.g. SAP, ServiceNow, ADP) would be an asset
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Good knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Word & MS Excel)
• University/Business School or equivalent
• French (C1/C2)
• English (B2/C1)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: