HR & Payroll Administration Specialist with French & English
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
As an HR & Payroll Specialist you will be a member of Workforce Management Small &Medium Countries Team within HR Services community that provides an HR administative support for 23 European countries.
Your main tasks:
• Supporting the team in the variety of activities connected to employee lifecycle processes & CI initiatives
• Engagement in HR projects and their implementation as requested
• Creating employment contracts and other HR documents
• Maintaing employee data in SAP HR and other HR/payroll systems
• Securing high quality of employee data and its maintenance in all systems
• Answering to HR-related queries & clarify HR policies & procedures as needed
• Generating reports from ADP system
• Approving payments (first level) in ADP system
• Pre-payroll input and output validation
• Contacting third parties in regards to insurance, social security etc.
• Properly using ServiceNow as ticketing tool to manage incoming queries
• Directing queries to an appropriate specialist or team while maintaining ownership of the cases
• Delivering HR information and transactions in an accurate and timely manner
• Keeping high focus on customer service at all times and build good relations with stakeholders
• Required previous experience in an HR & payroll role
• Previous experience in cooperation with stakeholders in France on various HR processes will be a strong asset
• Experience in working on HR/payroll systems (e.g. SAP, ServiceNow, ADP system) would be an asset
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Good knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Word & MS Excel)
• French (C1/C2)
• English (B2/C1)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.