HR Product Manager
HR Product Manager
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to help us innovate and re-imagine the future.
In Electrolux Global HR we are on a digitalization journey. To support us in this journey we partner with the latest within HR Technology while being
Electrolux Global HR Cloud Operations is a function within Group HR responsible for the implementation, operation & support of our global unified talent management system. The team supports the global process owners of Recruitment, Talent & Performance, Reward & Recognition, Learning and Development as well as Workforce Administration & Analytics. Our team has a key role in translating, innovating & bridging process requirements into system solutions.
As our new HR Product Manager, you have a passion for HR, people and technology, and how these three work together. You are truly passionate about taking ideas, insights, data, business needs and translating these into system solutions, new technologies and process methods. You will be leading the product development, release management and roadmap within your product area. You will be part of a cross-functional product team based in Stockholm, working with Global HR and IT to drive the digital design and implementation of HR Technologies within our global business.
A typical day
As HR Product Manager, you are responsible for the “product range” of your HR area, including the core talent management system, as well as any other products owned by the respective area. Your job is to drive product planning and execution throughout the lifecycle. You are responsible for gathering and prioritizing requirements while defining, alongside your process owner, the product vision. You will be working closely with business leaders, IT and designers to create the best-in-class employee experience.
Some of the key operational responsibilities
• Working with the process team to formulate the vision for the product, strategy, and roadmap.
• Defining and prioritizing a backlog of work.
• Collaborating with the IT team to define, design, accept and adapt features.
• Drive data-based decisions and monitor key metrics in order to measure the business impact of functionalities and features launched.
• System subject matter expert within a specific HR process area together with an over-arching broad.
• Knowledge of HR processes and ultimately advising on how those processes are best supported & manifested in our global talent management system such as Cornerstone On Demand (CSOD).
You will be responsible for staying up
Who you are
• Self-starter – With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
• Curious – You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
• Influential – You know how to structure a case and get people on board, a true people person.
• Adaptable – With a number of developments running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
• Open-minded – For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
• Innovative – We want to fill the team with creative and innovative minds to always be improving and thinking outside the box.
• Collaborative – You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction. A true team player.
• Problem-solving – You see the challenge as an opportunity.
• Ambitious – You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
• Structured – In a fast-paced landscape, it is important that you remain structured and organized within your projects.
Education and experience
• University degree in HR/IT or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of working experience.
• Experience in implementing and working with HR processes and HR technologies.
• Experience in at least one global HR system implementation.
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally in a global environment.
• Fluent English.
• Fluency in at least one other European language or more is a plus.
Contact person: Leila Söderström