We are looking for a self-motivated and well-organized individual, acting proactively with “can do” attitude, positive energy and providing professional service for HR based on solid knowledge and best in class practices.
You will focus on:
• Keeping the staff administration required by law.
• Correct settlement of working time.
• Ensuring timely delivery of data to the payroll.
• Supervising over the correctness of the organizational structure.
• Preparing of HR reports and statistics as needed and their analysis.
• Active participating in HR projects.
• Cooperating with other teams/departments.
• Acumen demonstrated. You attract attention to details, notice correlations and draw accurate conclusions.
• Good communicator. You have the ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team effectively, present the figures clearly and explain reports in a transparent way.
• Relevant judgment and making decision focused. You consider all the available sources of information and alternatives. You weigh up the pros and cons and identify the potential consequences.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Eager to learn. You demonstrate attitude towards learning new skills beyond what is required and transfers learning to new situations.
• Really like cooperating with people with positive energy and “can do” attitude.
Education & experience:
• University degree in HR/Sociology/Administration/Economics.
• 2+ years of experience in HR administration and calculating working time.
• Knowledge of Polish labor law and social security regulations
• Very good knowledge of MS Office.
• Fluent Polish and good English.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunity to exchange knowledge and gain experience in multicultural teams.
• Improvement of foreign languages at work through daily communication.
• Independence and interesting challenges in the workplace.
• An atmosphere conducive to openness and supporting development.
• Stable employment and a contract for an indefinite period after the trial period.