HR Specialist CZ & SK
Praha, Czech Republic
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
For our office in Prague we are currently looking for HR Specialist responsible for both Czech and Slovak HR related matters.
If you are looking for an exciting, diverse role in an international company, then this might be for you.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to work part-time and become in the future a Junior HR Business Partner.
• Providing local employees and managers with guidance and support regarding HR processes and partnering with the local Head to drive local initiatives
• Working together with Talent Acquisition Team (based in Poland) in local recruitment activities, especially in the area of Contact Centre
• Leading local engagement and wellbeing initiatives (i.e.. best employee award, teambuilding events, contests)
• Driving internal communication on people-related matters incl. translations of some Global/ Cluster communication
• Providing support to Regional HR Advisor in training initiatives, incl. local vendor’s selection and management
• Collaboration with HRBPs, HR Services, HR Advisor and local HR Admin/ Payroll on other HR matters
• Participating in various HR projects (also cross-country - within CEE region)
• Follow up and management of occupational health examinations (and general H&S instructions)
• Regular update and maintenance of job descriptions
• Bachelor or Master Degree
• At least 3 years work experience in HR area, preferably in recruitment, training or as generalist
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Very good English, native Czech/ Slovak
• Ability to work independently and pro-actively manage own tasks
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and react flexibly to changes
• Strong problem solving skills and interpersonal skills
• A true team player
• Interest in business and growing within international company
• Open to travelling to Bratislava at least once in 2 months
• Permanent position within stable and global company
• Great team atmosphere, flexibility and opportunities for further development
• 25 days holidays, meal vouchers, contributions to sports activities, English language courses, products with discount